Slideshow

Art Prints

Friday, December 7, 2012

I Am Overwhelmed to be Featured Like this on Handmade Artist blog

I was so overwhelmed by this feature ArtByNancyPace written by an amazing mosaic artist and dear friend Monika@  MyEuropeanTouch I really have no words, I will let you read the feature yourself. ArtbyNancyPace
Monika I feel so blessed and  so grateful:)  Monika, you may not paint with a brush, but your heart is truly that of an artist.
I would like to  share a peek at my latest work in progress before you go. This is in a very raw stage, when finished the painting will be titled "Journey"

Thank you so much for following my art. God bless you all!
Nancy






1 comment:

  1. Nancy I am so glad to see this I think your work is beautiful and you truly deserve this:) Congratulations my friend!Robyn

    ReplyDelete